Tuesday 26 October 2010

Now published! My new love poem collections on Amazon Kindle.

Here’s the links to my love poem collections: The Secrets Summer keeps: Love poems Volume One, and Sharing a Soft Small Star. Love poems Volume Two.

Please go to the Amazon Kindle Store - UK (.co.uk) or world (.com) for more details. NB: Amazon Kindle can send a FREE sample of these books – the sample will contain at least one taster poem - to either your Kindle reader, or to your PC.

Just click on the link now to view the book details and obtain your FREE sample:-

Click here For UK readers:
http://www.amazon.co.uk/s/ref=nb_sb_noss?url=search-alias%3Dstripbooks&field-keywords=louis+j+casson

Click here For USA, other countries:
http://www.amazon.com/s?ie=UTF8&rh=n%3A133140011%2Ck%3Alouis%20j%20casson&page=1


Reading my Blog, adding yourself to my emailing list.
Please tell others, friends and family, if you think they might be interested in my lyrics and poems. If they wish to be added to my emailing list, please leave a message to this post on my Blog giving your email address.

As always best wishes, and thank you for your continuing interest in and support of my work.

Louis

1 comment: