Saturday 12 June 2010

Another two!

My last post concerned the process of "receiving" poems.

Last night just after watching  a film on TV I got the words for another one (I got left behind) so I wrote them down in a n ote book to type up later in my PC working file.

Later on going up to bed, I got the first two lines of the chorus of the second piece (I need to know) then had to go downstairs to finish it adding two more verses and a variation on the chorus. This is important since if I just think I'll recall it in the morning, then this may not happen and the piece is then lost.

Looks generally OK and fits with the "tune" in my head (some sort of 60's soul R N B ). But it will need a final lookover before it's finished.

NB: All contents © Louis J. Casson , Purple Squirrel Poems,

Cryptic Furnace Press 2010 All rights reserved.

No comments:

Post a Comment